Thursday, 28 March 2013

Taking it to Night


Hey everyone!

I have a video all recorded on how i took this daytime look and spiced it up a little for night but like a shitty blogger/youtuber i've run out of time before going on holiday to edit it...hopefully i'll get around to it when i come back in 3 weeks but until then here is a photo of the look:


And what i used to change it for night:


I basically added a lot more definition - defined my eyebrows with a pencil (i think from 17), added a deeper colour into the crease (a gorgeous burgundy shadow from the Sleek Storm palette), some gel eyeliner (Maybelline), contoured (Sleek Contour Kit naturally :P) and added a touch more colour with a bright blush (Topshop Neon Rose) and lipstick (Sleek Papaya)!

Hope you liked the look and i'll be onto that video as soon as i'm back...

xxShivvyxx

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!

    Big fan of Neon Rose by Topshop, I think they've stopped selling that shade, not seen it in stores lately.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I'm not the only one whose been a bit MIA. How do you get on with the sleek lipsticks? I have candy cane, love the colour but find it so drying I have to slather on the balm. Yi can't stop reading your posts blogs looking good :)

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment so please leave one :)