Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Skin care - Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser

I picked up this cleanser after I ran out of the No 7 version - at £5.99 it was considerable cheaper and now I've been using it a few months I also think it is better!

I massage a small amount all over my face and then buff it off with hot water and the provided muslin cloth to take my make-up off every night! If I'm lazy and just use a wipe then I definitely pay for it! It leaves my skin super smooth and clear and as an added bonus, it smells of cocoa butter! The only downside to this cleanser is that you can't use it to take off eye make-up as of it gets in your eyes it really stings!

Definitely a staple for the foreseeable future!

xxShivvyxx

P.S. a tube of this lasts ages!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody! I want share about non surgical facelift means tight your skin without surgery in care of best doctor & latest technology, because I take their service and their service is better than other hospital. Non surgical Facelift .

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment so please leave one :)